Saturday, 17 January 2009

My Twinpower 5000 PG

Yeah got myself this new toy :)

Twinpower 5000 PG Specifications
Revolution ratiocm/rev: 77
Gear ratio: 4.6
Weight(g): 375g
Max Drag(kg): 9.0
Line Capacity: PE3-240m PE4-180m
Ball Bearings: 10/1

I would say buying this reel took me quite sometimes to ponder on but the temptation of course is too great to be denied so from now on this reel is mine haha.
FYI i bought it second hand at $350 sgd dollars hehe. For its condition i would say it is worth the money man.

Still need to save up for my wishlist of buying Xzoga PE4 Spinning rod to pair with this beauty but for temporary pairing will be with my Pioneer spinning rod which i think is a PE 3.
Good enough to chiong GT pond liaoz haha

Usage of it will be for jigging , kelong and if got chance by the shore bah.

















No comments: